The Sardona pants set new standards for functionality and comfort. These modern pants are made in Europe in a casual fit and are waterproof and breathable. The lower leg vents accommodate ski boots, while the material's lightness provides freedom of movement. The soft lining ensures you stay comfortable all day long.
- Full-way stretch
- All seams taped; stretch seam tapes
- Ventilation zippers; waterproof zippers
- Heat embossed lining
- Two front pockets
- Belt loops
- Adjustable waistband
- Elastic snowgaiter
- Hidden hem reinforcement
- Lining: 100% Polyester
- Padding: 100% Polyester, compressed, Pinneco HK Nonwoven 60g
- Shell: 89% Polyamide / 11% Elastane
Capranea does its utmost to meet the stated delivery times. However, Capranea is not responsible for any delivery delay, irrespective of the causes.
Capranea retains title to the delivered goods until full payment has been received.
Returns and Exchanges
In case of return of items, the customer proceeds as follows: The items to be returned are packed in the original packaging. The enclosed return label can be used for shipping.Any costs and risks incurred in the event of returns or exchanges shall not be borne by Capranea.
Products can only be returned within 14 days of receipt.
All materials and components have been carefully selected to ensure a high level of functionality and comfort. Capranea is not only highly functional sportswear but also classy alongside the piste. The same applies to all functional textiles: the less they are washed, the longer their shape, feel and look remains good. Should they need to be cleaned, a few things should be noted. Ski Jackets, Trousers and Midlayers Where possible, use a drum washing machine. When using a tub washing machine (with agitator), we recommend protecting the item by washing it in a washing net.
1. Empty all pockets and close zippers.
2. Wash separately at max. 30°C on a gentle cycle or a delicates or wool cycle with minimal spin.
3. Use none or as little detergent as possible, no fabric softener or refiner and no bleaching agents. If detergent is used, we recommend a second rinse cycle to remove all detergent residues.
4a. Skipants, Midlayer, Jackets without down: After washing, remove from the washing machine immediately, shake out and leave to dry flat.
4b. Downjackets: After washing, remove from the washing machine immediately, shake out and let dry completely in the tumbler machine.
Tip: Keep ski clothing hanging in a dry place.